Our client is seeking a driven, and skilled Quality Manager to join their team. In this position, you would manage the Quality function, and lead the Quality team in assessing and maintaining world class quality levels. This includes providing coaching and leadership to assist the company in developing processes and procedures in the pursuit of reaching a six sigma quality level.
Education or Experience preferred
- Engineering degree or higher
- 3+ years senior quality management experience
- Injection molding or high speed automation
- Computer skills, Excel, Word, Outlook, Minitab
- Time Management/Organizational Skills
- Statistical Data Analysis
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality System
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies
- Knowledge in data analysis, statistics, variation and control charts
- Troubleshooting/ Problem Solving/Corrective Action
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Verbal/Written/Presentation
- Customer Focus
- Time Management/ Organizational Skills
- Computerized Measuring Equipment, CMM, VMM
- Establish controls to maintain quality levels across all product lines.
- Manage the business/quality system including the coordination of internal audits.
- Support the investigation, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions of customer complaints in a timely methodical manner.
- Support the investigation, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions of internal failures in a timely methodical manner.
- Management Representative for ISO 9001:2008
- Train and support quality assurance personnel as required.
- Participate in advanced product quality planning and the launch of new projects
- Interact with manufacturing team members to determine root cause of quality issues and ensure corrective and preventive action are implemented
- Support and improve the business system and processes
- Be an active and valued member of the local management team
- Provide guidance and training for statistical studies and evaluations
- Liaise with QMs in other company facilities to implement global quality improvements
||$85,000 - $95,000
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate must have the ability to:
- Challenge the status quo in order to achieve a culture dedicated to continuous improvement and best practice.
- Assert authority in order to meet agreed timeframes and deadlines and overcome any problems which may get in the way of their achievement.
- Focus and push both self and others to achieve targets and results
- Remain confident when dealing with negative situations, convince others to have ideas and create new options, as well as encouraging and engaging them to come up with imaginative solutions.
- Use researched factual information when solving problems and apply logic when resolving issues.
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations, demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives.
||Anne Charette Tyler