||Niagara Falls, ON
Our client is looking for an experienced Office Manager, with proven success, to join their busy dental practice.
- Minimum 5 years' management experience
- Dental background would be considered an asset
- Front desk, waiting areas, and washrooms must always be clean. All supplies must be stocked with appropriate supplies.
- All administrative technology must always be functioning properly. This includes but is not limited to computers, software, website, social media, printers, phones, internet and Wi-Fi.
- Ensuring the office is always clear of clutter or obstacles that may cause safety issues.
- Operatories must be completely ready for treatment before the patient enters the room. Review daily schedule to ensure proper set-up or ask a doctor on duty.
- Operatories must be fully sterilized as per protocols and procedures outlined in infection control.
- Contaminates and potentially contaminated materials must be disposed of in accordance with Dental Department Directives, Provincial Regulations, and Office Policy.
- Office maintains a 4+ star rating
- Weekly and monthly Executive Monitors completed, as scheduled
- A/R reduced to less than 3% of production
- Provider's schedules are kept 90% full or more, daily
- Team meetings lead quarterly, as scheduled
- Bills audited weekly to consider potential cost savings
- Office supplies do not exceed 0.25% of monthly production
- Incoming bills paid and input on Sage weekly
- Timecards prepared and audited weekly for payroll