||Part-Time (Approx.25 hrs/week)
||Niagara Falls, ON
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative / Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this role, you would be the interface between the company and their customers, as well as provide administrative support to the Office Manager and General Manager.
- Experience in a customer service role is required.
- Experience in an administrative role would be considered a definite asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Superb phone skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict without reacting inappropriately.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Ability to develop and implement systems and procedures.
- Ability to multitask in a busy, high demand environment.
- Able to communicate and work well with others.
- Able to accurately manage customer records and files.
- Able to use computer software systems and quickly learn new systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Answer the phone quickly and professionally using the company incoming call script.
- Be familiar with the company, products, and services so many questions can be answered without consulting others.
- Greet and assist customers entering the showroom/office.
- Communicate clearly, precisely, and in a friendly manner.
- Take and deliver messages as appropriate. Ensure messages are received and follow up as appropriate.
- Schedule and dispatch service appointments to technicians.
- Call customers to schedule maintenance appointments.
- Sell service agreements. Renew service agreements.
- Assist customers with purchases.
- Process invoices and payments.
- Alert managers quickly to significant customer issues.
- Be an advocate of the customer to the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain paper and digital filing systems.
- Collect and sort mail.
- Organize payable invoices.
- File paperwork in a timely and organized manner.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Assist in light housekeeping duties.
||$15-16/hr to start
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 12:00pm-5:00pm (approximately 25 hours per week)