||Contract - 11 Month
Our client is seeking a highly creative individual to fulfill an 11 month contract position as Marketing and Graphics Coordinator.
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Multimedia
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field
- Must have website knowledge and experience working with HTML coding and CMS Programs, Word Press
- Experience and proven skill using multimedia software (Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Express for video editing, FTP Site & InDesign)
- Experience using large scale printers and Xerox Workcentre Printers
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Exposure to retail marketing environment a definite asset
- Production of artwork for all campaigns and advertisements for the company and client base
- Work closely with Social Media and Events Coordinator and provide promotional advertising for postings and or events
- Schedule, create and manage all in house TVs
- Create graphics and creative aspects of multimedia ads through the use of tools such as; Adobe Photoshop Illustrator and InDesign.
- Production of directory maps for signage
- Create, update and maintain website and multimedia materials development using CMS, HTML Coding and FTP Site
- Design and create promotional material such as; brochures, pamphlets, invitations for events, posters, billboards, banners, door and hoarding signs, directory maps, newspaper ads/flyers, newsletter layouts etc.
- Website design, development, maintenance, administration and support
- Prepare Power Point and other visual presentations and video editing
- Update mobile graphic and Online Brochures using FTP site
- Update outside Pylon Signs via Ignite Software daily.