||Port Colborne, ON
Our client is looking for skilled Horizontal Boring Mill Operators and Lathe Operators to join their busy growing team.
- Must be familiar with CNC, and know Heidenhain and Fanuc controls
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Minimum 5 years' experience is required
- Must be self-motivated
- Responsible for setup and operation.
- Must be able to read blueprints and various symbols regarding tolerances, surface finishes, etc.
- Pre-inspection of parts to ensure product compliance is achievable prior to metal removal process.
- Verify tooling requirements are met in advanced of the commencement of each job. Escalate any issues/concerns to supervisor.
- Machine product at optimal conditions to maintain cost effectiveness of machining process.
- Ability to read and understand programs to a degree that will allow you to modify / edit programs.
- Maintain tooling in peak conditions.
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precision measuring instruments as required.
- Practice excellent general housekeeping.
- Perform daily machine checks per preventative maintenance program and safety procedures.
||TBD, based on experience