Our client is looking for hardworking individuals to work on their assembly line.
- Previous experience in General Labour positions.
- Completion of high school diploma
- Proven mechanical inclination
- Physical demands include removing product rolls from production line, and properly labelling and packaging on skids.
- Shrink wrap product and safely move skids into holding area.
- Be focused on product quality through production knowledge and inspection.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Work safely by understanding and adhering to all safety procedures.
- Good communication skills - ability to work with others and bring ideas and concerns to your supervisor.
- Ability to learn tasks and work independently and within a team environment.
- Able to take direction when circumstances warrant special projects.
- Ability to remain calm under stress and tight deadlines.
||$14.00/hr to start