||Niagara Falls, ON
Our client is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Assistant Front Office Manager to join their growing team within the hospitality industry.
- Post Secondary diploma in Hospitality, Administration, or related, would be considered an asset.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working within the hospitality industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ensure Front Desk provides professional and friendly service to all hotel guests.
- Train, supervise, and support all front desk staff.
- Check in/check out hotel guests.
- Supervisre workloads during shifts.
- Scheduling of front office staff.
- Ensure timely and professional customer service.
- Handle guest complaints and requests.
- Resolve guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Coordinate with the Front Office/Revenue Manager for room inventory, rates, rate shopping.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily, and communicate with Front Office/Revenue Manager.
- Prepare occupancy and revenue forecast report.
- Ensure front desk is tidy at all times, and has all necessary supplies for daily front desk operation.
- Communicate/meeting with General Manager to review occupancy, average daily rate, guest reviews pertaining to front desk, and front desk operations.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are met.
- Daily/Weekly meetings with Front Desk staff to review and discuss front desk operation, customer service, employee performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Participates in the selection/termintation of Front Office staff.
- Evaluate the job performance of front desk staff.
- Verify that accurate room status is maintained.
- Maintain professional working relationiship with Housekeeping, and all other departments.
- Review guest credit limit, and take appropriate actions regarding high balances.
- Review reports generated by Night Audit.
- Review and maintain the Front Offie log book.
- Review daily arrivals, check-outs, and stayovers.
- Review of no-shows, cancellations, and reservation modifications.
- Troubleshoot emergencies (fire alarm, equipment breakdowns, etc).
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Must have flexible availbaility - typical shifts will be 11:00am-7:00pm, however this can change on occasion.
- Able to cover for sick calls and emergency days, as required.