||St Catharines, ON
Our client, a local winery, is seeking an experienced and committed Packaging & Grape Receiving Operator, to join their growing team. In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for operating packaing and bottling equipment, as well as grape receiving equipment during the harvest season.
- High School education/equivalent or greater.
- Minimum of three years’ experience operating packaging equipment. Bottling preferred.
- Winery work experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Team player and work well with others.
- Operate both manual and automated case de-palletizers, bottle filler, case packers and case stackers.
- Operate automated grape receiving systems such as crusher/ de-stemmers, pumps and grape presses.
- Able to perform all functions in specialized areas.
- Know and follow company “Standard Operating Procedures”.
- Record keeping for downtime activity logs, bottling line operator checks, grape receiving work orders.
- Working knowledge of all bottling and grape receiving equipment.
- Strong understanding of mechanical equipment.
- Able to diagnose problems and troubleshoot, to minimize downtime.
- Must have own reliable transportation - not accessible via public transit